Thursday, June 14, 2012

The best 5 years of my life

_____________________________________________________


To My daughter Maya,

Your fifth birthday is tomorrow and I cannot believe it! 5 beautiful years have gone by in the blink of an eye. I wish I could remember every single moment, but sorry to disappoint you...your mom is not the super mommy that you might think she is. I do, however, remember the day you were born, your smiles you gave me as a baby, the time you left me a BIG surprise in your crib, dancing with you, your first haircut, the first time in daycare, and many many more. I never want to forget all your sweet hugs and kisses and all the "I love yous." You are intelligent, curious, friendly, inquisitive, fun, beautiful, caring, thoughtful, an achiever, talented and most importantly, you are YOU! Everything about you is perfect and every day is a new adventure. Your smile keeps me going and you are truly the best gift I have ever received. Nothing will ever make me more happy. I love you and wish you the best 5th birthday ever!

Love, Mommy

IMG_0499

No comments: